Entrepreneurial Faculty Ambassadors EFA Talks Sign up
EFA Talks Info and Sign-up
If you would like to sign up for or recommend a colleague for an EFA pub talk or if you would like to work with us to bring a speaker to your department as part of the EFA Innovation and Outreach Speaker Series please fill out the form below and we will contact you soon. To learn more about the talks, please scroll to the end of the form.
Pub talk Series Information
- Highlighting WSU Faculty Research in the Community
- Creating a connection between WSU faculty and the community
- 2/3 events scheduled per Semester at a local pub venues.
- In collaboration with Science centers and other organizations.
Innovation and Outreach Speaker Series Information
- Hosted by individual departments.
- EFA provides a stipend up to $1,500 for speaker travel and event to hosting department.
- Ideal speaker: scholarly contributions and associated outreach efforts have measurably and significantly improved the lives of people through engagement with industry or other elements of the private sector.
- Recognized as an outstanding innovator within their academic discipline;
- Leadership role in either an entrepreneurial or research focused effort to translate scholarly and creative academic work that has yielded measurable societal impact via interaction with industry or other elements of the private sector;
- Spearheading collaborative research or scholarly efforts with private organizations that have led to an economic or societal impact of innovations;
- Sustained, high impact contributions to innovation, entrepreneurship, and private sector.